Jerry Gray, MD
- Hilo Medical Center Foundation, Board of Directors 2016 –Current.
- Vice President, Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated 2010-2015
- Responsible for Recruiting and Supervision of 20 emergency physicians staffing three hospitals on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Board Certified Emergency Physician, Partner
- Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated 2003-Current
- Emergency Staff Privileges at HEPA facilities on the Big Island and Molokai.
- Board Chairman, Chief Medical Officer Physician Staffing Resources 1988-2003
- Developed Emergency Physician Staffing Support Company specializing in creating local independent emergency physician coverage programs for over 30 hospitals.
- President Texas College of Emergency Physicians 2002-2003
- Led Emergency Physicians efforts to reform medical tort laws in Texas
- ED Medical Director, Wilson N. Jones Medical Center 1988-2003
- Established coverage program and supervised growth from 10,000 visits to 52,000 visits/yr
- Developed specialty programs in Wound Care, Hyperbaric Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Rural health clinics.
- ED Medical Director: Comanche County Memorial Hospital 1987-1988
- Established ED group. Developed Fast Track program
- ED Medical Director: USAF Regional Hospital Sheppard Air Force Base 1984-1987
- Developed Original Emergency Physician Coverage Program
- Undergraduate: University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy
- Medical School: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine: MD 1980
- Post Graduate Training
- Internship: Obstetrics and Gynecology 1980-1981
- Residency: Family Practice 1982-1983
- Board Certification
- American Board of Emergency Medicine 1988-Current
- Additional Certification in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine