Physical Address:15-2662 Pahoa Village Rd.
Hours of Operation:
Clinic Sees Patients:
Welcome to the Puna Community Medical Center, a Department of Ka’u Hospital!
Accepted Insurance Companies:
Please see this page for a list of Insurance Providers Accepted at this Facility.
These sources include general information on prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a variety of illnesses, some of which are known to have occurred locally. This information is not a substitute for treatment however, so please visit the PCMC if you suspect you have been infected.
Medical Marijuana Certification:
These services are offered at this facility:
- Blood sugar testing
- Cast removal
- Fingerstick anemia testing
- Abscesses care
- Flu shots
- Injections for infection, inflammation, pain and allergic reactions
- PPD testing
- Joint injections and drainage
- Medical marijuana certification
- Medication refill
- Nebulizer treatments
- Pulmonary function testing
- Rapid Flu test
- Removal of stitches and wound checks
- Strep test
- Pregnancy testing